New driveway today, yippee!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What sort block,tarmac,resin or concrete ?

Wow I thought I had covered all the types it would be,so you are going like for like,why not,the success of any driveway is the foundation,around here patterned concrete is popular but given we are on clay it has to be laid on a very good foundation with expansion gaps or it will crack,and many have around here,I would like to see some photo's,how big is the driveway.

Wow I thought I had covered all the types it would be,so you are going like for like,why not,the success of any driveway is the foundation,around here patterned concrete is popular but given we are on clay it has to be laid on a very good foundation with expansion gaps or it will crack,and many have around here,I would like to see some photo's,how big is the driveway.
Not big, roughly about 6ft longer and 5ft wider than my car (C207)
I'll post some pics when finished, should have took some before pics, but never thought. :rolleyes: :)

:ttiuwp

PICS!!!! :D

Having a new driveway is exciting ...enjoy!

We had our driveway replaced in July. Coincidentally I've just booked for the turf to be relaid. Looking forward to having the front of the house looking nice again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom