New driveway today, yippee!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks great, adds to the appearance of the house. Well wear ( literally)😀

Lovely pic, i assume its safe to park the car on now and doesn't need to settle?

Nice car (am biased) and drive

I need to have ours done as after 15 plus years, the in fill is no longer filling in, and we fit three cars on the tarmac
Am considering the resin ones, but know little about them vs bricks (or slabs) - not doing tarmac again

Might start a new thread.....

I need to have ours done as after 15 plus years, the in fill is no longer filling in, and we fit three cars on the tarmac
Am considering the resin ones, but know little about them vs bricks (or slabs) - not doing tarmac again

see post #23

Have you been at your tarmac with the pressure washer by any chance? 🤔

Looks tidy that Tony. Be a good boy and keep off it (with ya car) for a week. 😊
It’s not just cars that need to keep off newly laid slabs. I had ceramic pavers lain on a cement base in my front garden last year. Despite the path to the front door being “roped off” with marker tape, a leaflet poster stepped on it within an hour - leaving one paver wonky on an otherwise perfect job :wallbash:

It’s not just cars that need to keep off newly laid slabs. I had ceramic pavers lain on a cement base in my front garden last year. Despite the path to the front door being “roped off” with marker tape, a leaflet poster stepped on it within an hour - leaving one paver wonky on an otherwise perfect job :wallbash:
Ah well now, that’s just what rapid-set exterior tile adhesive is for. 😁

Have you been at your tarmac with the pressure washer by any chance? 🤔
Nop, not directly but the cars are washed on it (MB tomorrow morning)
The Near 2 tonne QQ is parked on why was infilled slope pretty much every day and it leaves dents
And the scrappy retaining wall cement is vacating the premises

All in all a full dig up and rebuild (full) is needed

But Resin.....?

Nop, not directly but the cars are washed on it (MB tomorrow morning)
The Near 2 tonne QQ is parked on why was infilled slope pretty much every day and it leaves dents
And the scrappy retaining wall cement is vacating the premises

All in all a full dig up and rebuild (full) is needed

But Resin.....?
Resin is a great finish but quite pricey and as with any finished surface it’s all about the preparation. Be nice to see what you end up going for. Keep us posted. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom