New Dual Action polisher ordered for £99 which blows the rest out the water

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sicario

SUPPORTER
Car
W212 2009 E350 Avantguarde
Right now i cant put a you-tube link up as i`m at work and you-tube is blocked, but if you search "cheapest long throw polisher - mind blowing!!" you will see a video from Dallas paint correction giving a review of a 21mm throw DA

Then i realised i was watching one on E-bay that looked identical called the Auto Jack DAP150

Boom, worth a try

It really does depend on your criteria when choosing a DA. A 21mm orbit means it will cover the most real estate fastest and will be great for applying glazes and sealants. However, for corrective work you are better off with an orbital action closer to that of a rotary ie. smaller is better. The DAS6 v2 and DAS 6 Pro v2 with their 8mm throw will deliver a far more concentrated action better suited for the super-hard Mercedes clearcoat. For versatility the 15mm throw of the £160 DAS6 Pro Plus v2 gives you the best of both worlds.

Also be aware pads requiring a 6" diameter backing disc are best used for the fast application of glazes and sealants whereas pads using a 5" backing disk give the more concentrated abrasion required for actual paint correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom