New E class AMG 18" wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would imagine the pcd stud measurements are the same, you just need to check the offset. Although a different offset don't necessarily mean they won't fit. They make sit out or in slightly more or less. Can't advise 100%, waiting an experts response.
Andy

Ok just checked alloy wheels direct and they quote an offset of 50 for the w204 c class 18 inch wheels, mine are 48 offset
Just need an expert to advise how an offset difference of 2 would effect the fitting
Personally I wouldn't think much if anything at all.
However await an experts view.
Andy

Just checked a few forums and people/w204 owners advise offsets of mid 40s upwards to 54 are fine
Now opens up the advert a little more...!
Need to change the eBay add too.

As I know nothing about wheels, offsets etc: what would the 48 offset compared to the suggested 50 offset mean- they stick out of the arches more, or are tucked into the arches more?

I'd stand to be corrected but they would sit in 2mm more with a 48 offset rather than a 50.
Not sure if you would notice especially when considering tyre width an the fact that the rears are slightly wider too

Experts please...!

See. I stand corrected but thanks for the correct response. Great help on here always

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom