new e class availability

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

everpresent

Does anyone know when the upgraded w212 will be available in UK. I am due to replace my current e class in may but dealer won't confirm when they can deliver new one

Expected delivery date on mine is 15th May, ordered 7th March. Of course wether or not that happens is anybodys guess

There's a few photos in a thread showing one in a dealer compound, so, not long, I expect.

There's a few photos in a thread showing one in a dealer compound, so, not long, I expect.

But I guess that could be an early demonstrator coming through.

Interestingly I'm trying to order one today but have been told to wait until Wednesday out lease company's customer online order system is down (and they're a little too lazy to take an order on the phone).

They're quoting 7-8 weeks for the E300h but MB Soton think 4-5 months.

Think I know which end of the spectrum it's more likely to be....

July is a fair bet for orders placed now.

Some contract hire companies are showing base models as 'in stock' but not sure what day they can release them as I think the launch day is the 12th April?

I was originally quoted May/June delivery. Now have official confirmation of June build slot so July delivery:dk::dk: not desperate but not brilliant at waiting.......:D:devil: on an estate

Thanks for all the comments. Just heard from dealer that because I want the driver assistance package build won't be till quarter 3 this year.

Anyone else heard similar, wonder if this is valid or just dealer stinging me along with their allocation

I've just passed one in Shepperton. Looks good in the flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom