New E Class Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just bought one and it is a stunning car and an absolute pleasure to drive. A real head turner too.
25c3fc6f437aeb73f44b0b3c045cfdde.jpg
c61d6047cd3ebd9298bbabe8fafd332e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d64660b67a132608313f6706e0f1165a.jpg

a94a2c63bf673424fad6b615f1909457.jpg

Couple of better pictures

Last edited:
Why would anybody buy a 4 series or A5 instead of this.

As I've said in a previous post, my previous car was a Jaguar XF saloon. The difference is like night and day from build quality right through to engine performance. Absolutely love driving and detailing my new motor. [emoji846]

As I've said in a previous post, my previous car was a Jaguar XF saloon. The difference is like night and day from build quality right through to engine performance. Absolutely love driving and detailing my new motor. [emoji846]

It looks 100k's worth. MB have got it so right with new e class coupe

Gorgeous interior architecture, if a little dark.

There really is no place for the tiny rear quarter lights though - complete windowless à la CE or SEC is what we need

Gorgeous interior architecture, if a little dark.

There really is no place for the tiny rear quarter lights though - complete windowless à la CE or SEC is what we need

I love the fact there is no B post so when the windows are down, sunroof open, you get a great open feel. Personal preference is a dark interior for me. I really dislike cream/grey interiors. [emoji846]

It looks 100k's worth. MB have got it so right with new e class coupe

One of the reasons I bought it was exactly that. It looks like so much more car than what I paid for it. I had originally ordered a CLA 45 AMG but changed my mind when I sat in this in the showroom.

Gary High said:
I love the fact there is no B post so when the windows are down, sunroof open, you get a great open feel

Agreed - loved it in my uncle's W123 280CE in the early 80s, just would rather not have the teeny-weeny quarterlights! I can't work out why they introduced them on the last E coupe, and had hoped they would remove them for the new one. Apart from that minor quibble, it looks a lovely car - and with the V6 petrol twin turbo, just wonderful.

Lovely coupé, good choice! AT etc are bland stylistically by comparison.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

It's a stunning car to drive. We just put our new demonstrator on the road this week and it's a big improvement over the C Coupe, unbelievable improvement over the old E Coupe

e9e46d7502a7f29156c8bd86be943072.jpg

I HATE seeing new cars like this :/ now I have about 4 to try and choose from when I change my car next lol

JBD said:
It's a stunning car to drive. We just put our new demonstrator on the road this week and it's a big improvement over the C Coupe, unbelievable improvement over the old E Coupe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not usually a red fan but seeing this and a GLC coupe in it, it looks nice!

I'm not usually a red fan but seeing this and a GLC coupe in it, it looks nice!

That's why I ordered it. It's also got the half white half black nappa, night pack, premium plus, widescreen etc

It's a colour that doesn't really sell unless we actually have cars on site in it. Doesn't look good on the configurator.

Sold a GLC43 Coupe in it yesterday

I love the fact there is no B post so when the windows are down, sunroof open, you get a great open feel. Personal preference is a dark interior for me. I really dislike cream/grey interiors. [emoji846]

Sorry to disagree, much prefer the light interior :thumb:

alzieboy said:
Sorry to disagree, much prefer the light interior :thumb:

I agree - I have had a black interior for the last 10 years, and definitely need something lighter in future

The latest E coupe is very nice. Well proportioned with a lovely interior. It really does have an air of class about it.

It's a stunning car to drive. We just put our new demonstrator on the road this week and it's a big improvement over the C Coupe, unbelievable improvement over the old E Coupe

Sigh.

You did a despicable thing. I don't want a C Coupe or and E Coupe right now and you post a picture that kind of makes me want one.

I'm off to watch Ronin and divert myself to older A8s and take a cold shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom