New E Class Estate - Worlds Fastest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
Whilst playing with the configurator on the MB website, I couldn't help but notice the top speed of the 350CDI - I was surprised to see it is much quicker than my coupe and I now understand why there will not be an AMG version (as it couldn't possibly keep up)!!

I have attached an image below...

Attachments

• e class estate.JPG
    e class estate.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 169
THAT'S the one I want to replace my S211 :D

I noticed that at the weekend, and also that the sport upgrade had changed from £1500 to £3995....I guess there's a bit coding that needs a tweak.

I guess someone did a NASA and forgot which units they were working in...

We had E63 estates at work a little while ago?? With 8 SLS:D

Wow! I'm going to get one - I'll be able to do Manchester to Southampton in an hour. It'll save me loads of time! :)

Impressive figures !

Certainly BMW can put that in their pipe and smoke it :bannana:

Thinks - if that is for the 350 , I wonder how much faster the C63 is .......... warp 10 ???

its a handsome car but I could not have a car capable of over 200mph, my licence would last only a few hours I would say....

Whilst playing with the configurator on the MB website, I couldn't help but notice the top speed of the 350CDI - I was surprised to see it is much quicker than my coupe and I now understand why there will not be an AMG version (as it couldn't possibly keep up)!!

I have attached an image below...

May i ask whats your max speed ever ? 150mph? 180? :)

240 mph...I'll have one. And that price is about what a 320CDI was new 10 years ago!!

Last edited:
214 mph. Jaguar XJ220 Fort Stockton Texas 1991.
But obviously never over 70mph on public roads...;)

Gumball Rally in 2004, in an RS6 we achieved 170 on a closed motorway in Morrocco...

Done 180mph in my cousins R8 last summer in Germany :) Done 175 in a RS6 in Austria :) and 197mph in a SL65 :)

Over 180mph on the "clock" on a Suzuki GSXR1300R Hayabusa.....with a Turbo fitted.

450Bhp on a 200kg bike..

Ouch!

Done 180mph in my cousins R8 last summer in Germany :) Done 175 in a RS6 in Austria :) and 197mph in a SL65 :)

I've done at least as many miles. Does it count without the "ph"? :eek:

140 GPS in the merc. 160GPS in my Volvo (RICA chipped). 180GPS in an MTM RS4.

I have seen 180 mph on the speedo of a suzuki gsxr and on a honda fireblade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom