New E-Class Facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And a shorter video for those who don't want to sit around all day watching Mercedes videos (???!)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like the front/side, but the rear of the W212 facelift beats it IMHO! Sometimes they're changing thing just to change things.

The rear looks like an audi...

The front in particular looks like an A Class. The whole thing does not resemble something I would aspire to. It looks like a small car even though its probably bigger than the old one.
The back of it looks like a Peugeot

rear lights from A class saloon .. looks anonymous and Japanese

Cue standard forum responses hating it :)

FF 1 year "I have my order for the new E-Class"

Having recently looked at my bank account, at least I can assure everybody that this won't be me!! :D

Looks good in the below video, still don't love the rear though.

Last edited:
Some good visual comparisons between other E class shapes.

Looks good, but I still much, much prefer the rear of the previous version.

They have certainly sharpened up the lines in this latest iteration.:cool: What is not clear is whether Mercedes have finally abandoned their Exclusive* version with the traditional grille and emblem with this latest facelift model.:confused:
* the exclusive version has never been available in the UK market :(

Phew!!...must say i dont feel shortchanged with this kind of hindsight and an "old" (2019) 213 under my roof. :D:D:D

Looks good to me, they drive like tanks, no wonder they are used as taxi's in Germany and Amsterdam!
And other countries, just a shame that none of the E class that have been built in the last decade will ever be seen in 25 years time plying their Taxi trade in North and Sub Saharan Africa as their forefathers are doing as we type. Too complicated to fix with some fence wire and the jaw bone of an ass. :p.

And other countries, just a shame that none of the E class that have been built in the last decade will ever be seen in 25 years time plying their Taxi trade in North and Sub Saharan Africa as their forefathers are doing as we type. Too complicated to fix with some fence wire and the jaw bone of an ass. :p.

The coupe was launched at the same time, but images don’t appear to have been widely circulated

e502624d533728b2c54b7cf46e90673f.jpg

eaa8ab6b9263bee3ae28fd417950e149.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I make no apologies for saying again that the 211 is the best E class ever in terms of classic looks!
The styling went pear shaped after the W211 for me I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom