New E Class (W213) got Wifi Hotspot..???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercA

Car
Merc
New E Class (W213) got Wifi Hotspot..???

I am trying to understand if new E class estate for Wi-Fi hotspot available in UK..?? Similar BMW and Audi got. If it is available is it part of a package as I couldn't see that as a specific option.

Also Looks like classic grill is not available in UK..? I saw new Ireland E220 with the same though.

Yes it does. You have to buy a 'Internet in the Car' package. Activate the wifi hotspot, connect your mobile or tablet to it and try to navigate to a webpage. you'll be redirected to a Vodafone site to buy a data package.

Another option is to use a spare phone (e.g. Android) or MiFi type device with a data plan and permanent secure hotspot enabled. This could sit out-of-sight powered by USB. The plus is you aren't restricted to any ISPs, it's cheap and configurable.
If the car itself can use the internet for entertainment, mapping etc and tether to a hotspot, that could work too.

Last edited:
Adding to my Old post....Is it possible to use any other MNO for Car internet..?? Vodafone is too slow and less coverage..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom