New E250 Coupe On Its Way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scotsman520

Car
E250 Coupe Sport Edition 125 Auto
I had a call today to say it will be with me week commencing 31/10/11.
Any chance of putting the week on fast forward?

Well Monday is just about done and its all downhill from day after tomorrow lunch time.

It's a diesel with the new auto box. Standard Edition 125 car

It has now been confirmed I will get delivery on Monday.
3 more sleeps!
It is coming from a dealer in England via transporter direct to me.
So I wont get the usual dealer hand over experience, will I be missing anything?

Based on my experience they give you an overview of the controls of the car and how it all works. To be honest after the first 10 minutes it all started to wash over me especially the Comand stuff. The easiest way to learn everything is just to play with it and use it so sure that you will get a handle on it quickly.

Oh, and I got a free umbrella which has actually come in handy.......:)

I was so excited getting my car from the dealer i skipped the instructions! Worth studying the manual though no matter how counter-intuitive that may seem ;)

I was so excited getting my car from the dealer i skipped the instructions! Worth studying the manual though no matter how counter-intuitive that may seem ;)

Totally agree. It was only by reading the manual that I realised why my fog lights wouldn't work. They don't work with the light switch in auto. Dealer had actually told me to set it there and leave it always!

Also discovered how the brake HOLD feature works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom