New E300e model launched in UK yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulhx

Car
2018 E350e & 2016 C350e
My new company car delivered yesterday, seems to have spawned a new model variant. Good news is that it is identical to the E350e I ordered in every other respect ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 78
F26F580A-FB44-4B05-B970-523ACA313BFC.jpeg F26F580A-FB44-4B05-B970-523ACA313BFC.jpeg
My new company car delivered yesterday, seems to have spawned a new model variant. Good news is that it is identical to the E350e I ordered in every other respect ;)
Strange - a dealer also has an E300 plug in !

So the E350e is now labelled E300e......?

Or is it a case of Diesel vs Petrol hybrid?

Or did they just give you the wrong car ?
They show up as different models in EPC ...

E300e saloon = 213053
E350e saloon = 213050

R

It's not listed or mentioned anywhere on the M-B UK website?

Haha. So I’m not unique then. Anyway, the supplying dealer MB Oxford has apologised for not spotting it during vehicle prep, and I am booked in to get it rebadged at my nearest dealer in Macclesfield.

#badgesnobbery

That's why I always go naked at the back.... only causes confusion!

Whats the VIN number? Make sure its not the wrong car !! There is an E300e listed in EPC, but no idea of the differences !

There is an E300e coming in a few months, but they’ve clearly misbadged this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How very odd.....

How very odd.....

It is isn't it.

You would think with computer controlled production it wouldn't be possible. My brother recently bought a brand new Ford Focus with one LED rear lamp cluster and one non-LED so strange things happen.

Last edited:
It is isn't it.

You would think with computer controlled production it wouldn't be possible. My brother recently bought a brand new Ford Focus with one LED rear lamp cluster and one non-LED so strange things happen.
Didn't they pick it up in PDI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom