New E500 coupe pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kraftwerk

Car
97 R129 500; 78 Fiat 238 Weinsberg; 74 Fiat 128 Special; 99 Honda X11, 99 Suzuki GSX1300R
mercedes-e-class-coupe-leak-1.jpg

mercedes-e-class-coupe-leak-2.jpg

mercedes-e-class-coupe-leak-4.jpg

mercedes-e-class-coupe-leak-5.jpg

I like the C63 AMG seats and the minature versions of them in the back.

It works better as a coupe as a design than a saloon I have to say. Sorry CL owners but this is the one to have.

Looks good, i'm still undecided about those front lights though.

yoda voice "the force strong in that one looks.....most tasty the vehicle looks"

looks great. makes the clk look very old hat.

For sale: CLC230, leather, auto... :rolleyes: OK, maybe I'll give it 12 months...

Well, it helps me bond with its brother.......:cool:

Mercedes just love canabilising their own products so much...

Looks superb!!

I think the initial leaked pics of the Elegance E did more harm than good, the avantgarde and amg kitted cars look excellent.

They are making even 10 year old Mercs look more like 40 year designs and very dated imho.

I think I may just keep my W210 for another 12 months and go for the new E estate instead of getting a W211 estate now, as it is going to look so old and dated very shortly.

Looks good, i'm still undecided about those front lights though.

I like them now. The front has a family face yet is very individual and won't be mistaken for any other model.

I'd be interested to see some aerodynamic drag figures for this.

looks great. makes the clk look very old hat.

I think it shows how good a design the existing CLK really is, they certainly have not bettered it, the C pillar & rear side window design is just wrong.

Russ

What a beauty, its on my short list already - in about 2015 - I will happily let someone else run it in for me first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom