New E53 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pierpp

Car
2014 E400 Coupe
Hi, I am new(ish) to this forum after years of being dormant, so apologies if this kas been asked before.
I currently have a 2014 E400 coupe, and looking forward to the new E53 coupe. Does anyone have any idea when it is due out and a rough price. I see on the MB website under 'new cars' the E400 is no longer showing.

I also noticed the MB new car configurator has lost the E400 coupe option........ is the E400 option on a new shape gone forever? Please can anyone clarify?

I also saw from the Drive The Deal website some time back there was a E450 coupe, with 355bhp...thats seemed short lived too...

I did have an E400 Coupe on order back from March, but they stopped accepting new orders before mine made it in to the factory system.

The E450 Coupe is due to be available to order on the 13th August according to the usually reliable MB Passion blog. That's what I'm waiting for now, so hopefully correct.

The E53 Coupe can be ordered now, can't it? It's on the UK configurator anyway, has been for a little while. Base price £62.8k.

The C63 is showing up on the configurator today I see. MB Passion suggested the 7th, so a few days early. Hopefully the E450 might arrive a day or two earlier than the 13th as well...

4df6fc036e9065fff08339533f3c3c18.jpg

b15e7b72e457eb41309f60412c4341f4.jpg

Our first one arrived today. I’m putting it in the showroom tomorrow! Pricing is on the MB website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also noticed the MB new car configurator has lost the E400 coupe option........ is the E400 option on a new shape gone forever? Please can anyone clarify?

E400 has been replaced with the new E450. Same engine as the 53, but less power

The new straight 6 is supposed to be a great engine.

How much is E450?

The new straight 6 is supposed to be a great engine.

How much is E450?

Not seen any price information yet. Hopefully not significantly different from the E400.

Engine wise, what I’d seen online suggested the E450 still had the V6 of the E400, albeit tinkered with to give more power. Will be a bonus if it turns up with the new straight six EQ, but won’t get too excited till I see it on the MB web site :)

Not seen any price information yet. Hopefully not significantly different from the E400.

Engine wise, what I’d seen online suggested the E450 still had the V6 of the E400, albeit tinkered with to give more power. Will be a bonus if it turns up with the new straight six EQ, but won’t get too excited till I see it on the MB web site :)

It’s priced pretty much bang on the 400’s pricing, but has lost the air suspension, which is now in the comfort back instead.

It’s definitely the in-line 6, I’ve already ordered 4

It’s priced pretty much bang on the 400’s pricing, but has lost the air suspension, which is now in the comfort back instead.

It’s definitely the in-line 6, I’ve already ordered 4

Excellent if it’s the straight six EQ engine, very happy with that. I’d seen quite a few articles talking about the new E450 with revised V6, all from around late May. Could they be doing a different engined E450 for other markets, such as the USA?

From what my dealer said I think I’ve got an order in the system as well, my E400 spec transferred over to the E450 as much as possible on the factory ordering system. Just waiting for it to appear on the configurator so can see what’s changed package wise and firm up the final spec. Though said dealer has also been unable to glean any information at all about price, packages, release date etc from MB. Is there info in the system now they should be able to access? Cheers.

Excellent if it’s the straight six EQ engine, very happy with that. I’d seen quite a few articles talking about the new E450 with revised V6, all from around late May. Could they be doing a different engined E450 for other markets, such as the USA?

From what my dealer said I think I’ve got an order in the system as well, my E400 spec transferred over to the E450 as much as possible on the factory ordering system. Just waiting for it to appear on the configurator so can see what’s changed package wise and firm up the final spec. Though said dealer has also been unable to glean any information at all about price, packages, release date etc from MB. Is there info in the system now they should be able to access? Cheers.

The cars have been allocated, so they should have all the info

5ebf057f6e1525f743b6ddba9c1971c2.jpg
683acd82c738cc31f54da1e78e0be834.jpg

In the showroom this morning

The cars have been allocated, so they should have all the info

Interesting thanks. I was in the showroom on Tuesday of this week and at that point they still said they had no info about the E450 Coupe whatsoever.

Interesting thanks. I was in the showroom on Tuesday of this week and at that point they still said they had no info about the E450 Coupe whatsoever.

Pricing isn’t officially out, but I’m able to work it out from the factory system if you do need anything pricing

E53 is about £10k more than E450 with same drivetrain and with more power and what else?

List price is £50,490 for an E450 Coupe

4df6fc036e9065fff08339533f3c3c18.jpg

b15e7b72e457eb41309f60412c4341f4.jpg

Our first one arrived today. I’m putting it in the showroom tomorrow! Pricing is on the MB website

Nice....quick car?

I spoke to someone at Drive the Deal to enquire as to why they dont have the E53 on their list. Apparently there is some issue/delay with the emissions testing results for this car and no one knows what band it will be in, so cannot say how much the car tax is. He thinks that even an MB dealership cant give an accurate On The Road price as yet because of this.

I spoke to someone at Drive the Deal to enquire as to why they dont have the E53 on their list. Apparently there is some issue/delay with the emissions testing results for this car and no one knows what band it will be in, so cannot say how much the car tax is. He thinks that even an MB dealership cant give an accurate On The Road price as yet because of this.

That’s not at all true. It’s gone through it’s testing and figures are in the price list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom