New E63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't trust it. It's eyes are too close together.

Audi LED's in the front... hyundai on the tail lights.... that car couldn't look worse :( :(

love it

Dont think it will sell that well.

The engine is the same engine as in the E63 now....no real change or upgrade.
Only some more safety features have been added

Not a fan at all and normally I love amg cars. What's up with the square exhausts these days?

The engine is the same engine as in the E63 now....no real change or upgrade.
Only some more safety features have been added

x2.

That enginee needs supercharging or turbo charging to differentiate it from the C63 engine which is the same bar a chip here or there.

They should have dropped in the big V12 twin turbo unless they felt they had to make do with a V8....

looks like it has the SL63's MCT gearbox

That brabus one is funny, its less tuned than the AMG, thats a first!

Love it, looks brilliant and by all accounts the dynamics and quality are a country mile on from a W211.

Can't wait to own one.

Love it, looks brilliant and by all accounts the dynamics and quality are a country mile on from a W211.

This is said about just about every new model that comes out.

So one might wonder why, after all these years, and all these major leaps that there is anything left to improve - dynamics and quality should have been flawless a decade ago.

Cynic? Moi?

Actually look real nice.

Audi LED's in the front... hyundai on the tail lights.... that car couldn't look worse :( :(

I've seen the new E-class in the flesh and the best combo was AMG kit with 18inch wheels and Palladium Silver exterior color! It looked real nice! :)

I also saw the E63 but not allowed to take any photos. It looks better in person though in my opinion, the front end is not as aggressive as the C63 front end. The MCT gearbox makes me hope to one day own this beast. However, I didn't like the squarish rear exhaust pipes.

I'll try to find a pic of the normal E-class with the AMG kit and Palladium color and post it later.

This is said about just about every new model that comes out.

So one might wonder why, after all these years, and all these major leaps that there is anything left to improve - dynamics and quality should have been flawless a decade ago.

Cynic? Moi?

Cynic perhaps, but your point is well made.

Car Magazines’ road test this month is worth a read and prompted my dynamics and quality line and also my "by all accounts" caveat

I say cars do improve dynamically, compare a W114 to a W211, though I expect some will say not!

After two W210's and a W211 there are advancements but also some set backs. For instance a constant niggle for me is that on a W210 Comand you can switch between a favorite FM station and a favorite AM station with one press of a button with a W211 you need to press four times on more than one button and I still need to look down.

But, W210 navigation compared to W211 navigation there is no comparison the W211 wins hands down.

I still really like the looks of the new E63 and also look forward to seeing the pictures of GMW.

Regards

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom