new e63 ordered. what colour shall I get

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's the spirit!

But I think the S may just be too much in 2WD.

Yes probably be a nightmare keeping it in a straight line - but should be a laugh. There must be a very good reason why all but UK versions have 4WD!

I don't know - the mod fathers on here must be running upwards of 560BHP in their E55Ks and they seem to be OK.

Good tyres are essential though!

Just spotted a new? option for E63/E63S, could be interesting-

AMG Night Package

All in high-gloss black:
Exterior mirror housings
Front apron, front apron trim strip & front splitter
Rear apron trim strip & tailpipe trims
Side sill panel inserts

@ £765 inc VAT

I am sure it will be fine - I just need to remember it is not the Audi with the Quattro system to keep you out of trouble.

v2cjb said:
Anyone else got an e63 on order?

I've ordered a standard car in covelline blue with black leather. It arrives at the dealer next Wednesday so as soon as I get I'll post some pics

Drove the new E63 last weekend and loved it, it was amazing. If I could get it to fit in my garage it would be a great choice for my next car.

Just wish they would bring the 4Matic E63S over here as it would be perfect!

Drove the new E63 last weekend and loved it, it was amazing. If I could get it to fit in my garage it would be a great choice for my next car.

Just wish they would bring the 4Matic E63S over here as it would be perfect!

How does it compare to your c63 moff? I'd get one now if I didn't have the n/a 6.2 scratch to itch for the next 2 years.

The dealer I have ordered my c63 from has a new e63 in the showroom in palladium with black alloys and it looks stunning!

ant9259 dont suppose you got a picture of the palladium silver withblack alloys.

ant9259 dont suppose you got a picture of the palladium silver withblack alloys.

Hi v2cjb

Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately not. I expect to be down there in the next week or so as they have promised they are getting a 507 in, so I'll take a picture of the E63.

As I say though, it looked amazing!

M5nowMB said:
I've ordered a standard car in covelline blue with black leather. It arrives at the dealer next Wednesday so as soon as I get I'll post some pics

image-1796602267.jpg

Well here it is better pics to follow
Loved my C63 this is a very different car and alot more comfortable in comfort setting. The torque is outstanding

Wow! I like that and may change my tenorite grey for that. Can't wait to see better photos.

Bompey

Congratulations M5nowMB - that looks truly special, and I think that colour will be rare. I'm getting a new E shortly and originally chose Covelline but changed to Cavensite as the swab MBUK sent to me looked so close to Tenorite. Looking at your photograph though I might have been too hasty...

That E63's colour is tenorite grey. :)

GMW said:
That E63's colour is tenorite grey. :)

Here are some more pics it is similar to tenorite grey but with a hint of blue. It seems to change with light conditions very dark at night but blue on sunlight

Attachments

• image-34792940.jpg
    image-34792940.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 106
  • image-3470366588.jpg
    image-3470366588.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-4097208236.jpg
    image-4097208236.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image-776064268.jpg
    image-776064268.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 105
That's a great colour and very nice looking car. You must be pleased

Last edited:
acej said:
That's a great colour and very nice looking car. You must be pleased

Cheers acej
I had to sell my C63 three years ago to buy a house after getting divorced and missed it every day
This more than makes up for having a diesel XF (just) in the mean time

wow, that colour looks amazing. Expect you are very happy.

I'm currently considering a new E63 in palladium with black alloys and silver interior but I am intrigued by Hyacinth red with black wheels - has anyone actually seen one in the flesh in red and is there any pics instead of the weird renderings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom