New E63 pulling to the left???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJM

Car
2015 E63 AMG SALOON :)
Hi everyone.
As some of you know I picked up my new E63 saloon last week and since driving it on a decent run yesterday I've noticed that it pulls to the left.
Does anyone know what could be causing this? Tracking maybe??? Or something more serious???
Can I get it checked out under warranty or will they charge?
I'm really busy with work so if it takes ages to get it booked in with MB is it something that can be adjusted elsewhere?
TIA :)

They all end to do that but a visit to Wheels In Motion may get a good adjustment done usually camber correction bolts mare fitted

They all end to do that but a visit to Wheels In Motion may get a good adjustment done usually camber correction bolts mare fitted

Would you recommend WIM over going to MB then?
Why do they all tend to do it? I've never experienced it on a car before???

They are made to drive on the right hand side of the road where the camber of the road makes the car go right. Generally you need to split the caster angle by approx. 30 mins [more on the left side than the right side] and if that doesn't work look at splitting the camber angle [more negative of the left than the right] but only by a small amount as you may get excess wear on the inside sholder otherwise. Try to keep within MB recommended split between left and right values for camber and caster. Toe remains the same as Factory spec. For the rear, as per Factory values...

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
As some of you know I picked up my new E63 saloon last week and since driving it on a decent run yesterday I've noticed that it pulls to the left.
Does anyone know what could be causing this? Tracking maybe??? Or something more serious???
Can I get it checked out under warranty or will they charge?
I'm really busy with work so if it takes ages to get it booked in with MB is it something that can be adjusted elsewhere?
TIA :)

If it's new - get it investigated and resolved under warranty by the MB dealership that sold you the car. They should not charge - unless you've damaged it.

If it's new - get it investigated and resolved under warranty by the MB dealership that sold you the car. They should not charge - unless you've damaged it.

Agreed totally with this comment , get it booked in and get it sorted ,
Also it could be as simple as incorrect tyre pressure :dk: good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom