New E63s w213

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks mega! Still a fan of the Selenite grey magno one we have in though
6478866579c89f30e9b30cb8a7c753bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pics I have posted are of an E63S I had a good nosey around at a Super Car show last weekend. It was there with a few of other nice AMG's from MB Nottingham.

Jules

Luxury Motor Show? I was meant to be displaying mine their until MB Lincoln ****ed me around.

@JBD - Can you confirm that they're aren't going to be making a Coupe?

Last edited:
Luxury Motor Show? I was meant to be displaying mine their until MB Lincoln ****ed me around.

@JBD - Can you confirm that they're aren't going to be making a Coupe?

That's what I've been told. They're apparently bringing out some crazy inline six with e turbos, but no 63 model

Tested car on Bedford GT circuit What can I say on the corners it's good but not perfect on straight line it's the best my time was 3.01.08 for 4.2 miles.
Standard types aren't really good pirelli p-zero would move to cup2
On small tracks car is useless so going to try on silverstone next weeks.
Handling is much much better then on old one.

I've never viewed the E class AMG as a potential track car - just too big and heavy to ever feel like anything other than a fish out of water. I do like the new E63 though.. a mighty bit of kit, and I like the idea of a a 4WD powertrain for road use.

Looks mega! Still a fan of the Selenite grey magno one we have in though
6478866579c89f30e9b30cb8a7c753bf.jpg

Was Hamilton there doing a deal on a B180d for his daily? You'd think he'd have come in dressed a little more casual. Some people eh? :doh:

:D

Did dyno test in MsL today.
605 whp
628 lb ft torq
That mean
670 bhp
850 nm

excellent numbers for for standard car, Benz is very conservative as usual. MSL calculator is broken as usual. 11% drivetrain loss is optimistic :humb:

You know I hate official dealers and their service department.Yesturday I came for my 0 service (pre-booked) on my E63s to change oil in rear diff (for free ) and asked to change oil in engine .first they started to argue with me that I do not need to change engine oil,then they gave price for it £220 and I've agreed . So I came back in the afternoon oil wasn't change just because they haven't got something ( you should remember service was booked in advance) . Car was ****ty washed and!!! It was hot (106 engine temp) as somebody was racing on it and brakes were overheated. No really excuse for that ( couple of months ago they crashed a45 of a friend of mine).
Then came back home and in 3 hours it shows me that battery is critically low ( brand new car done 1800 miles) I've started it for a bit thinking that may be I forgot to switch something off then it happen again in 2-3 hours now it's 1 am I woke up because of alarm screaming and no reaction on keys . I do not know what they did in service but I've got feeling like my car was abused by that ...

that sucks, I'm not sure what to suggest other than voicing your concern to salesman. I'm sure they can apply firm pressure on service dept. If you don't have dashcam already, have it installed to avoid guessing.

Called concierge service at night ordered road assist by morning battery was completely flat

I'd get in contact with MB/AMG UK: +80026477777

Speak to Ross or Dara, they'll definitely raise the issue higher. Not what you expect when buying a ~£100k car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom