New EuroCarParts Branch – Brixton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi All,

Week 3 of 2012 and we have just opened our 3rd new branch of the year – bringing us to a total of 92 so far!

EuroCarParts Brixton is located is SW2 approx. 10 minutes from Brixton & Clapham North train stations, so its in a very popular area – The branch currently stocks over 20,000 parts which will develop over time.

For the full address, contact numbers & opening times you can view them here:
http://www.eurocarparts.com/brixton.html

The Shop area has a wide range of tools, lubricants, Accessories & Valeting products to help keep your car in tip top condition – and don’t forget, your forum discount can be used to reserve parts online, and collect in store in as little as 15 minutes!

Let me know if this will be your new local branch!

Below are the next 4 branches which are primed for opening!

NewBranchesJan-Feb.jpg

Why not have an opening party at the branch?

I reckon it would be a riot. :D

Why not have an opening party at the branch?

I reckon it would be a riot. :D

I noticed that some of the socket sets on display in the Coventry branch had pieces missing. I never knew ECP did rentals?

My local is Sheffield, a diy oil change for less than £37, with 3 litres left over, can't be bad . 2 x 5L Triple QX 5w40 fully synthetic and Bosch filter with 25% MBCLUB discount :thumb: Pick up Friday

Hope you have good insurance on those delivery vans... id expect a few to go missing!

Maybe some of these should be in the 'Caption Competition' thread :)

However, i think the Brixton branch will be fine - The Liverpool one however :p

Hope you have good insurance on those delivery vans... id expect a few to go missing!

Come on Jay,it's not as bad as it was when you lived in London

It's worse

You need to have words with one of your van drivers who piled past a queue of traffic on Stafford Road in Croydon this morning almost causing a crash. He tore off oblivious to the mess behind him...

come on, it was a life or death situation... there was a focus somewhere with no timing belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom