New F Registrations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobby

Car
1999 C43 AMG
Hi all,

The new F-reg went on sale yesterday and after hours of trying to get through I was successful and bought 2 plates (1 for me and 1 for an investment).

What do you think the merits are of this activity - anyone done this before?

The investment plate is:

F8 AMG

Your thoughts on its attractiveness/ value appreciated.

Hi all,

The new F-reg went on sale yesterday and after hours of trying to get through I was successful and bought 2 plates (1 for me and 1 for an investment).

What do you think the merits are of this activity - anyone done this before?

The investment plate is:

F8 AMG

Your thoughts on its attractiveness/ value appreciated.

good plate but i'm skeptical on how easy these are to resell..... finding someone who wants your plate at a decent price could be hard.

I suppose it depends on how long Bobby is prepared to sit on it, if he rides the storm of the recession out and AMG dont go down, which is unlikely, then the cost of ownership is one bit of paper in the filing cabinet and a plate with one letter, one digit and AMG on it can only go up, how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

As the "F8" bit isn't really relevant to any M-B model it might even be more valuable to someone whose initials are "AMG".

I thought F11 CKD might be interesting for an old car...shame it's gorn..:rolleyes:

sounds like you got it at a good price. A good future investment.

Now wait until Mercedes launch the F class with a v8 engine and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank!

I have been trying for ages.

I just cant get through.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG

F1 OLLY

I have been trying for ages.

I just cant get through.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG

F1 OLLY

Hi Olly,

I started calling from 07:45 yesterday. Tried for a solid hour of redials - no luck. Tried again for continuous sessions throughout the day - no luck - gave up. The Mrs. tried on the off-chance at 15:00 - and got through! keep trying:)

I have just got through.

I have just bought F1 OLLE.

So very chuffed. It has made my day!!!

I see F1 RST has gorn; and F1 AMG is up for future auction!

I don't believe F1 RST would be made readily available. It would most likely feature in one of the special auctions

I have just bought F1 OLLE.

Do you own a Folly then? :D

_42460762_folly416300.jpg

I cant afford an expensive private plate, I just renamed myself by depole, its cheaper, please refer to me now as T342 DDF

I cant afford an expensive private plate, I just renamed myself by depole, its cheaper, please refer to me now as T342 DDF

How do you pronounce that?:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom