New family wagon ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarriedBlonde

Car
C63 AMG Coupe/ML350 Cdi Sport/69 vw Bus
Following on from my previous thread on suggestions for Mrs Blondes new family wagon to replace her current ML.

Well after short listing them down to disco 4, RRS, ML and cayenne (not her choice but mine, seeing as I am paying I thought I should get some say)

I went round to look at them all to see what was what:

RRS - nice but nothing available in the time frame
Disco - nice but not really Mrs Blonde
Cayenne - OMFG the dealer was awful.
Ml -This was the known as we have had one.

I had an ML from my local dealer for most of Saturday, did the swimming run, breakfast run, Mrs Blonde went out and did the shopping, went into town shopping, I did a run to B and Q, picked up friends from the airport etc.

Needless to say it fitted in, didn't scream out to us, drove lovely, is a huge move forward on the current ML. Is as capable as our current ML but is faster, smoother and bigger. With a growing family it was exactly what we were after.

This is the first car Mrs Blonde has driven prior to purchase in the last 14 years... Not sure if that says anything about her love of her current ML (if you were to see the state of it you would argue love...)

The dealer was able to find a car with almost all the options I wanted (I say I Mrs Blonde wanted a rear view camera!)

So we decided on

350 Cdi Sport pack in black
Black leather
Command - plus 6 disc cd changer
rear view camera
Intelligent lights
mirror pack
running boards
heated seats

And I think that is it.

Get it on the 1st September

Fair play, glad you stuck with the star and that's a lovely spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom