New female member!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cum on guys get off my case and give me a break, I saw her first and we have struck up a rapport [ see posts 2 and 5 ]
go and find your own bbw babe :crazy:

I do love a good Barnsley chop.... especially from Brooklands.....

And isn't Rapport a dodgy aftershave? :bannana:

It is a small world.... I visit Barnsley quite alot.... and to think I am originally an Essex girl... but shhhhhh... and no I don't wear white heels and I have never danced around my handbag...... xxx

It is a small world.... I visit Barnsley quite alot.... and to think I am originally an Essex girl... but shhhhhh... and no I don't wear white heels and I have never danced around my handbag...... xxx

Very small world I'm only 10mins from Brooklands but the new one is no where near as good as the old one.

Same aftershave stable as Denim, Gold and Blue Stratos!!! much better than that modern Linx rubbish:D:D

Is that like Old Spice then? alas I am too young to have appreciated the pheromonal effect of such aftershaves... I am used to the heavy scents of Armani Code and engine oil.........

Blimey, this is some party I'm gatecrashing. Welcome {pushes blokes aside} ...to the forum. We shall of course require a photograph.....of the car :rolleyes:

What's that smell you ask? Why, it's this appalling rat's p***... mmmm. Smooth.

Last edited:
I ma just getting what BBW means now........which makes you even more welcome:eek:

Quick – someone warn Noodle-pulp not to Google "bbw". Must admit my first assumption was this (though I may actually have been thinking of BBS).

Anyhow... welcome to the forum bbw_babe. :)

Blimey, this is some party I'm gatecrashing. Welcome {pushes blokes aside} ...to the forum. We shall of course require a photograph.....of the car :rolleyes:

What's that smell you ask? Why, it's this appalling rat's p***... mmmm. Smooth.

Thanks for the welcome.... and just like a typical male... you haven't read all the instructions... I don't have my car yet so can' post a pic.....

As for the Mandate..... phew.... now thats a nasty whiff!!!!

Thanks again for the hello! xx

Quick – someone warn Noodle-pulp not to Google "bbw". Must admit my first assumption was this (though I may actually have been thinking of BBS).

Anyhow... welcome to the forum bbw_babe. :)

Another thank you for your warm(hmmmm) welcome... never been compared to wheels before...

and what exactly will happen if noodle googles bbw????

Hi,
Just to let you now that Keri is currently in hospital, and will be for around a week.....
Kind regards,
Richard.

Hi,
Just to let you now that Keri is currently in hospital, and will be for around a week.....
Kind regards,
Richard.

Hi Richard, hey sorry to hear that - wishing a speedy recovery

Sorry to hear that Richard, hope she's out and about again very soon.

Welcome Keri & Richard. Wishing a speedy recovery. :thumb:

Hey guys, lets not cause any more confusion about "The Darkside". ;)

Hi Keri and Richard from another newbie female. Hope youre better soon, its nice to know there's another female on here.:)

Jill

Hi Keri and Richard from another newbie female. Hope youre better soon, its nice to know there's another female on here.:)

Jill

Hi Jill, and welcome!

I am sure Keri will message you upon her return.

Many thanks for your kind words,

Richard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom