New female member!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

Just to let you all know that Keri is back in hospital, again..... :(

She is planned for an emergency op tomorrow.........

She says thankyou for all your kind comments, and I will keep you all updated on her condition.

Many thanks,

Richard.

I hope Keri is feeling better very soon.

Well hello.... I am back!!!!
Wow... what a month... have been in hospital for 3 1/2 weeks in total...I have been quite poorly, so they kept telling me.
I now have 4 holes in my abdomen and I am gallbladder-less.... The marvels of modern key hole surgery. I do feel like a perferated T-bag however from all the needles!
I am still very sore and VERY tired but they have finally let me come home at last, allbeit on a variety of pills and thrills.....
A HUGE thank you to all who wished me well and said kind words. It was especially nice, seeing as I am such a new member.
I have been told I will be recovering for 2 months so that gives me plenty of time to spend on this forum and hopefully by the end of my recovery I will be ordering my SL!!!! I'm not allowed to drive at the moment so it will be even more thrilling to get my new car!
Again, thank you for the lovely well wishes and I can now get back to all the banter on here!
Keri xxxxx

Crikey, sounds like youre getting your moneys worth from the NHS! Hope you feel better soon from another newbie.:)

Jill
x

It's good to see you back on here, I hope you get better very soon. :thumb:

Welcome Back. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Then speedy R&R in the new motor.

Good to see you back Keri :D
Don't worry about the gall bladder, it doesn't hold much lager and wine anyway :thumb:

Welcome back and you must take it easy. This forum helped me when I was getting over injury for 7 months.

Good to have you back and that you're on the road to being all mended and everything.

I had the same operation over 10 years ago. I know the agony you have been through from the gall stones, you will feel a hole lot better without the gallbladder. I was back at work a few days later, good luck with your recovery.

Get well soon Keri!!!

Have a banana..... :bannana: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom