New female member!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bbw_babe

Hi everyone!
Just a quick message to say hi......
We are a couple living in Lincolnshire, and hopefully later this year will be the proud owners af a sl55!!!
So......
HI!!!!

hello and welcome bbw babe couple
I am currently living in an SL55 but hopefully later I will be the proud owner of Lincolnshire :rolleyes:

Welcome to the AMG Club and the best MB Forum.

hello and welcome bbw babe couple
I am currently living in an SL55 but hopefully later I will be the proud owner of Lincolnshire :rolleyes:

lol, that made me giggle....... ty for the welcome!

You appear to have mis-typed your user-name bmw babe.

Thank you!!!

Hopefully the car will be arriving late summer/early autumn; And yes, I am excited already!

Hope you get some good weather to enjoy it before winter sets in :thumb: i'm not that too far away from you up the road in Yorkshire keep your eyes peeled for the get togethers, think the nearest to you at the minute is 29th August in the peak district see HERE not compulsory to turn up in a MB so if you haven't got yours by then not a problem. Also hopefully another HERE

Just thought I would let you know

Hope you get some good weather to enjoy it before winter sets in :thumb: i'm not that too far away from you up the road in Yorkshire keep your eyes peeled for the get togethers, think the nearest to you at the minute is 29th August in the peak district see HERE not compulsory to turn up in a MB so if you haven't got yours by then not a problem. Also hopefully another HERE

Just thought I would let you know

Thank-you for the 'invite' to the get-togethers; We will have to check the calender. Is turning up in a Jeep with a MB diesel engine acceptable?? :dk: :p

Welcome you have picked the right club. Enjoy!

Welcome from me to

Thank-you everyone, its really nice to be made to feel welcome.

You sure seem like a friendly bunch!

Welcome to the AMG club, :) you`ll love the SL55 , lovely car!

Hello and welcome from a North Lincs Lad. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom