New Focus ST - it handles like it's on rails.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Due to it's ultra low profile tyres.......

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Shame thats happened to it, really nice cars with a charismatic engine (a friend of the ex madame *** had one). Shame EU regs have killed that 5 off.

Any guesses on what's going on?

Rim refurb

Oh man, those badges are so gay.

The focus could be very amusing on tram tracks.

PS. I believe innit has a double 'n'.

Excellent - your comment and your car are do far apart.

My 17yr old son talks that way - sick init :)?
"Are do far apart"

Can you adjust your first sentence so that it makes just the slightest bit of sense?

Or you could consult www.dictionary.com if that was infact a failed attempt at spelling the word "so". Don't worry though, I'm sure there is other people that also struggle to spell such a word, there is probably even special classes for them in your son's school. :)

In regards to deeming my comment and car as so/do far apart, then thinking such a thing just makes you look terribly pompous. I'll be sure to not let that sort of attitude rub off on me, since I also drive a Mercedes. I'd hate to think that automatically elevates me to some form of social superiority.

"Are do far apart"

Can you adjust your first sentence so that it makes just the slightest bit of sense?

Or you could consult www.dictionary.com if that was infact a failed attempt at spelling the word "so". Don't worry though, I'm sure there is other people that also struggle to spell such a word, there is probably even special classes for them in your son's school. :)

In regards to deeming my comment and car as so/do far apart, then thinking such a thing just makes you look terribly pompous. I'll be sure to not let that sort of attitude rub off on me, since I also drive a Mercedes. I'd hate to think that automatically elevates me to some form of social superiority.

If you are going to try an educate anybody in the art of the written word, please ensure that your own efforts are above judgement.

Mocas will be along later to advise on the correct use of commas and other grammatical nuances.

If you are going to try an educate anybody in the art of the written word, please ensure that your own efforts are above judgement.

Mocas will be along later to advise on the correct use of commas and other grammatical nuances.
I'm not trying to educate, I don't have the time or qualifications for that.

Just like I don't have the time to go out my way in order to reply to posts not aimed at me. Congratulations on your post count by the way, I wish I had as much spare time on my hands as you.

"Are do far apart"

Hello Adam, I'm sorry I offended you - it was meant to be a bit of lighthearted forum humour, no more. I really did think it was a great line.

The "do" was a typo (obviously).

ps - I love CLS's.

Am I forgiven :dk:?

Last edited:
developer215 said:
Hello Adam, I'm sorry I offended you - it was meant to be a bit of lighthearted forum humour, no more. I really did think it was a great line.

The "do" was a typo (obviously).

ps - I love CLS's.

Am I forgiven :dk:?

Know how a Syrian citizen feels now

Or as that bloke with the big collar says "Fight"

Nb without prejudice (I only got a C for English lit) hahahah

finisterre said:
I liked it anywat

Yea never seen that before and I did wonder what firms did while the wheels were off for wife scrapes

Know how a Syrian citizen feels now

Or as that bloke with the big collar says "Fight"

Nb without prejudice (I only got a C for English lit) hahahah

I've not heard back from Adam so I can only assume I'm not forgiven :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom