New Forest Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Regret to say those days are long gone Sarah, age and a few other things to blame for that!

Just an idea, looking on the trusty map, there is a Tesco superstore in Applemore, Hythe which is about 15 mins from Beaulieu, maybe a good place to meet up to get our convoy together? I have no idea which direction all you guys will be coming from so it may not be suitable. Just a thought.

Anyone want to take a place at No.5?

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
06. Wearsthefoxhat
07. mattk1
08. C43AMG
09. Bryan Allman

Will probably see some of you there at Tesco.
Myself and a few from the Facebook C63 AMG UK group are meeting there between 9-915.

Looks like its gonna be busy at Tescos, hope they have plenty of fuel :cool:

Tescos Dibden, the fuel station is open Sunday 7am to 9pm, store itself opens 10am to 4pm, so car park should be pretty empty for us to meet up 9-9.15am!

Unfortunately I can not make tomorrow after all, hope you all have a great day.

Matt

Not long home from a lovely day at Beaulieu , so many different cars and lovely people to chat to. I didn't take a single picture, not sure if others did :dk: . This is definitely an event to put on the calendar

Hope you had better luck on the A272 from Winchester to Petersfield than we did - road closed, no diversion markings, interesting ride round the country lanes to get round it!

I'll upload some photos to Google drive and post a link once I've checked them, only a few and mainly general views of the Beaulieu gathering with a few at Tesco's. Indeed a good day out, including the 45 minute walk through the museum, just a shame that some things at The Pilgrim Inn were not up to standard - namely the food, although the room, beer and company were good!!

Oh blimey! The 272 was fine @Chrishazle , I was going through there about.4.30. I felt the same with the hotel too. Thanks to you, Cora and @andy27168 for the company at the hotel. A nice weekend away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom