New Forest Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone else interested?

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
05. AMGeed
06. Wearsthefoxhat

Accommodation organised - but not in the same place as silvergriff and MissyD, which is a shame in a way, but will meet up at the event. So far no-one else has said they'll be there for sure - wusses!!:D:D:D:D

Anyone else?

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
05. AMGeed
06. Wearsthefoxhat

Anyone looking for a Saturday ovenight have a look at this place, it's where we and Sarah will be.

I have sent a message to Beaulieu asking if they can reserve a parking space for us - so far we only have 4 definites, so they may not play, but the more that join in the better the chance they will!!

Makes me wish I had shares in Fullers, as then I'd get 10% discount on food, drink and accommodation. I have a Marstons card that gets me 20% on food and accommodation at their inns, which has come in handy many times!

Hi all, I think a few of us old buggers will be there. I might try and print some MBclub stickers if I'm clever enough!

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
05. AMGeed
06. Wearsthefoxhat
07. mattk1
08. C43AMG
09. Bryan Allman

Be good to meet some new faces as well some more familiar ones, Matt :thumb:

No reply yet from Beaulieu about a reserved parking area, if all else fails the suggestion is we meet up in the main car park then convoy into the site! Matt, if you do print some stickers, please keep one for me - to put below thw MBOA sticker on the windscreen!

If the SL is serviceable then I'm in, but realistically can't commit until St Oliver of the Blessed Spanner has heard confession.

Hi all, I think a few of us old buggers will be there.

If I'd know that the three amigos would be attending I'd have tried a bit harder to get there myself Matt. ;)

Seriously though, it's too far for me at the moment and unless it coincided with the revamped Benz on the Green it was never going to happen.

I hope that everyone has a good day and the weather stays kind for you. Pictures would be welcomed. :D

Good to hear from you Dave, and hope you're well.
About time MSL or maybe Jay at Mercland organised a club meet, they're both in the middle-ish of the country and I'm sure there would be a good turn-out, even in these difficult times (& I need to see your new car!)

Look after yourself, kind regards Matt :thumb:

Beaulieu have responded to my email :

" Hi Chris,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, this is not something that we are able to do at our Simply Mercedes rally on 23rd August and due to the latest government guidance surrounding mass gatherings, we have decided not to accept any club bookings this year.

Alternatively, I could suggest that you arrive together as all cars will be parked as and when they arrive.

In addition to this, the capacity that we have in place is 750 participants (adults and children) which means that if we reach capacity the number of cars would be approximately 350.

We hope that you will still be able to enjoy Simply Mercedes this year under the new Covid-19 format change and we hope that we will be able to accept club bookings again in 2021.

Kind Regards,

The Beaulieu Events Team
01590 614614 "

So, looks like get there early and all meet up in the car park before driving in in convoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom