New Forest Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a plan Chris, thanks for doing that

Must look at the satellite view on Google Maps to see what "the main car park" means for meeting up! Looking forward to the weekend Sarah, must call the pub and book a table for 3 (or more if others join!) for Saturday evening, do you have a preferred time? I'm thinking 7.30 for a drink before dinner!

When you drive into Beaulieu there are car parks on the right, should be easy enough to turn into them without having to go around the one way system. If not just follow the road, it will bring you back down past the main entrance to the museum ( on your left) and the same car parks will be there on the way out.

@Chrishazle I found the famous Free Hugs t-shirt, thought I'd wear it at Beaulieu, but lets just say I've filled out a bit since then :eek:

Looks like I'm gonna have to get a new T-shirt printed!

Would have been a great event to attend and meet other owners, but sadly I am on the isle of wight that week for work :(
Please keep me posted on any other events in and around the dorset/hampshire/somerset areas.

If the SL is serviceable then I'm in, but realistically can't commit until St Oliver of the Blessed Spanner has heard confession.

Sorry peeps, I'm definitely out as confession is booked for early September, plus I'm now at a wedding that weekend.

Anyone thinking of joining us at Pilgrims, I've just tried to book a table for 3 for dinner for 7.30, they're full and only offering 8pm, so if you're thinking of joining us and Sarah you need to get in quick!!

If anyone is interested a few of us will be meeting at Fleet services on the M3 at 8.00 (to leave at 8.15) and travel down together.
All welcome to join us.

Matt :thumb:

I shall see if I can find you on the M27 around the 0850 / 0900.

Due to the current good weather traffic into Lyndhurst is really busy. It might be better to take the A326 to Dibden Purlieu and out to Beaulieu from there avoiding the main route into the New Forest.

It's next week guys, anyone else? I assume there are still tickets available :dk: Simply Mercedes

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
05. AMGeed
06. Wearsthefoxhat
07. mattk1
08. C43AMG
09. Bryan Allman

No worries.

Looks like there maybe a few convoys coming down, hopefully we can all meet up in the car park that @Wearsthefoxhat mentions below

When you drive into Beaulieu there are car parks on the right, should be easy enough to turn into them without having to go around the one way system. If not just follow the road, it will bring you back down past the main entrance to the museum ( on your left) and the same car parks will be there on the way out.

If not, we will find each other inside, I'll have my MissyD show plate on so at least you'll be able to find the car! If anyone wants my mobile number, then PM me, if that's easier . The forecast looks like it will be kind to us too .:cool:

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
06. Wearsthefoxhat
07. mattk1
08. C43AMG
09. Bryan Allman

Just an idea, looking on the trusty map, there is a Tesco superstore in Applemore, Hythe which is about 15 mins from Beaulieu, maybe a good place to meet up to get our convoy together? I have no idea which direction all you guys will be coming from so it may not be suitable. Just a thought.

Anyone want to take a place at No.5?

01. MissyD
02. Silvergriff
03. Chrishazle and Cora
04. Yex
06. Wearsthefoxhat
07. mattk1
08. C43AMG
09. Bryan Allman

There are convoys coming down from Tunbridge Wells, Oxfordshire and London - see this thread on MBOA :

As a final meeting place Sunday morning the Tesco superstore mentioned above looks good :

Forgot to mention that we will be leaving the Tescos car park (SO45 5JA) at 9.15am at the latest to get to Beaulieu (traffic allowing) for 9.30 when it opens.

Early breakfast at The Pilgrim then Sarah!😡😡

You won't be able to be out partying all nite then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom