New forum participant from Ukraine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladjok

Car
Mercedes 212 300 disel
Since childhood, I was interested in cars of different brands, but growing up, I realized that the brand Mercedes-Benz - the best and most reliable of all brands of cars. In 2007 I bought my first Mercedes W124 2.0 Diesel 1992, which I like for its ease of use, elegance and high reliability. Later, in 1996, I bought a Mercedes W210 2.2 Diesel, which was positively evaluated by Mercedes.
In 2012, I bought a Mercedes W210 2.7 CDI (station wagon) in 2001. Over the years, the car has never disappointed me, I am very happy with it. While the car is running, but it needs repairs to bring the car to perfection. I apologize for my English.
I apologize for my English.Мерс 210.jpg

Since childhood, I was interested in cars of different brands, but growing up, I realized that the brand Mercedes-Benz - the best and most reliable of all brands of cars. In 2007 I bought my first Mercedes W124 2.0 Diesel 1992, which I like for its ease of use, elegance and high reliability. Later, in 1996, I bought a Mercedes W210 2.2 Diesel, which was positively evaluated by Mercedes.
In 2012, I bought a Mercedes W210 2.7 CDI (station wagon) in 2001. Over the years, the car has never disappointed me, I am very happy with it. While the car is running, but it needs repairs to bring the car to perfection. I apologize for my English.
I apologize for my English.View attachment 107446
Welcome to the forum 👍

Hi and welcome 👍

Thank you for the warm welcome, sincere congratulations from Ukraine

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here.

Hello, in 2020 I proposed to Daimler a project to restore old Mercedes-Benz cars from all over Europe. The project is as follows: Daimler once a year takes 10-20 old Mercedes cars (1985 - 2005 from different countries: Germany, Great Britain, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Romania, Russia, Moldova ...). And the selected machines will be restored to perfect condition, the whole process will be recorded on video and published on YouTube or other channels. Proceeds from the Mercedes car restoration video can be used to treat sick children and other charities.
I understand that there are many different problems now, coronavirus and more, but believe me, this would be a successful marketing move by Daimler, which cares for Mercedes fans across Europe. I am sure that no car brand has implemented such projects.
The project could include different users.
But I received a letter in which I was denied. What is your opinion on this. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Vladjok:thumb:
I have a soft spot for the W124 as it was the model that got me interested in becoming a Mercedes owner myself.

Welcome, Vladjok!

The forum is a very good place to be, there are many members here with exceptional knowledge about Mercedes and cars in general plus many other subjects.

Good afternoon, February 5, z started his Mercedes 210 2.7 CDI 2001 (stood in the garage for 10 days). Started quickly, after about 5 minutes, began to triple, under the hood there were noises like the old train Chukh, Chukh, Chukh, turned off the engine, started again, the engine runs perfectly, drove 15 km perfectly, the engine runs quietly and perfectly. What can be. Thank you very much.

I am unsure what "began to triple"
means?

All acquaintances recommend that I sell my Mercedes 210 and later buy a Mercedes 211 diesel 2005-2007, what is your opinion on this thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom