New friend for my C63 PPP....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GSEH88

Car
AMG C63S Estate, AMG C63 Black Series, Porsche Cayman GT4 & Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Cabriolet
The F430 had to go and this is its replacement which I collected today. Showed lots of promise on the drive from Stockport to London but unfortunately, the exact same creaky dash rattles are there as well :dk:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 264
congrats, your car is amazing...glad you went for aero package, if i had the dosh i would do the same. I was lucky enough to fire up a black series and it sounds fantastic

Congrats you will love it get ready for lots and lots of attention and picture snappers !

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

lovely car congratulations!

Gorgeous car, congratulations...

Lovely looking car that,congratulations.Just hope the rattles go

very nice car!

but unfortunately, the exact same creaky dash rattles are there as well :dk:

It may be the 4th best drivers car of 2012 according to autocar, but it still rattles and no doubt the rust will be along soon to join the party.

*slightly jealous* - i'm sure it's a lovely car.

Congrats you will love it get ready for lots and lots of attention and picture snappers !

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Just in the 200 mile drive I was amazed how many people knew exactly what the car was. One guy actually followed me into the service area on the M40 to take photos whilst I was filling up and have a chat. When I got home the postman was emptying the post box next to my car and asked if it was a Black Series. Someone playing golf at the golf club also came over and said he test drove one the previous week and loved it. He's now considering selling his California. Finally, an old man walking his 2 dogs came over and said how wonderful he thought it was and asked if it really had a 6.3 litre engine. All this in one drive so it looks as though I'll be finding out what it's like to be chased by the paparazzi in the coming months :rolleyes:

Which Golf Club was that picture taken at? Looks good.

It's the Buckinghamshire (just inside the M40/M25 junction) and it's always in great condition. I've been a member there for years and it's always a convenient stop for a "comfort break" ;) just off the M40! Maybe it's time we organised a golf outing for the MB Club!

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic response. Especially so for Aquanaut since he liked my pics on Private Lounge as well!

Whats going on with the front lower grill? it looks like its fallen through, or is it a trick of the light!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom