New G-wagen owner signing up.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irish boy

Car
c63 amg ppp
Hey guys been reading this forum for ages and thought it was time to sign up.....

Recently bought a g350 bluetec here in N Ireland....first G wagen....last car was a lotus exige supercharged....strange move you may say but I'm a bit of a car enthusiast and appreciate all types of vehicle and a G has always been in my dream garage list. Had a few of mercedes more interesting products over the years and loved each and every one of them. Friend's who are into car's love it and fully appreciate what the G is about, those that are not think it's an ugly box, each to their own but in a million years I wouldn't swap it for their boring diesel audi eurobox. As they wouldn't swap for mine. World can be a strange place.

Enjoying the G very much so far....well specced with rear seat entertainment, chrome pack, ventilated seats etc etc, drives superb....haven't had this 'solid' feeling since my old 91 560sel, quick enough on the motorways to sit at very illegal speeds in total comfort without feeling stressed and generally just a nice place to be. Mpg has averaged out around 25 tho the 1st couple of tanks were mid teens as tends to happen when you first get a new car and taking advantage a bit too much that people seem to dive out of the fast lane to let you pass. Bought it at 3 months old with 1k miles, now up to 2k.

Looking forward to being part of this community and any questions fire away as I know it's hard to find out proper real world info on the G :thumb:

e9tevd.jpg

24c8aw0.jpg

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Welcome.

That's a very handsome car you have.

Mrs D always dismissed the G until she happened to sit in one whilst waiting for our ML keys to be handed back after a service. She really liked the driving position.

I really like the G Wagen...

I remember around 5 years ago in the centre of Manchester, a shiny black G Wagen parked up and out popped Wayne Rooney and his Missus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom