New Game #2 The Crimson Room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJH

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180k for Wifey, SEAT Leon TSi
There are apparently less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house - have a try .
http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.

If you find:

0-6 items, your IQ is very low, imbecile.

6-8 items, Low IQ, idiot.

9-10 items, normal.

11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.

13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world who can do it.

Clue : 1994

done this one sooooooooooooooo many times :D

Stuck on ten at the moment :(

just got out, too easy....

andyw said:
just got out, too easy....

Bah ....... knew i should have paid more attention in school instead of keep asking that girl to come round all the time ..... ;)

Howard said:
Bah ....... knew i should have paid more attention in school instead of keep asking that girl to come round all the time ..... ;)

:p ;)

Howard said:

ring her up again and offer her a ride in the Merc. :D

too easy.. if you are doing adventure games all the time.. like myst... sayng that i'm stuck on pammy's one at the mo... bang goes my weekend... just as i got a breather from Google earth..... mmmmm just thought of a world adventure game... now that could be interesting.... my first is in europe.. !!!!! heheh

Girlfriend stuck on 13 and is going mad. Tell us the last part please or I will get no peace!!! ;)

Last edited:
watch that funky music white boy..... cuz he cant dance....

Howard said:
Girlfriend stuck on 13 and is going mad. Tell us the last part please or I will get no peace!!! ;)
Watch the video closely and don't CLICK too soon.

How did you come up 1994?

I enjoyed it, been at it since aroun 2ish on and off. Must of wacthed the film 50 times.

But how did u come up with 1994.

you get it from following the link on the piece of paper but it is a tad obscure and a bit of guesswork ;)

Well I did it, in about 20 minutes, except that I have no idea where the heck I was supposed to get the code from. Without that, I was stuck on 12 items

PJ

I finished (erm with the help of my 10 year old daughter) but only because I knew the safe combination is 1994, although I had already twigged that the url was significant.

The damn curtain got me - who knew U had to keep opening and closing it :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom