New GLA Delivery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJSM88

Car
GLA 200d AMG LINE
Good Morning all,

Recently bought my first Mercedes back in Jan (GLA 200d AMG-LINE) needless to say I'm pretty excited to receive my vehicle! Car was built a week ago today, and I have been sent my VIN number which is great.

Can anyone advise me on the time scale it takes for new vehicles to arrive at the dealerships from Germany? Can I expect delivery before my delivery date is estimated to be 16th March.. My feet are itching to get behind the wheel!! I have read various reports that MB are not achieving delivery dates during this busy new registration month!!

What is everyone else's time scale of the experience of build date to delivery?

Thanks in advance
Dan

Not to put a downer but my date was pushed back twice. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if MB were not achieving their dates. Not much you can do really but just sit and wait. Look on the bright side though. You'll enjoy the car when it gets to your hands :)

Speaking to the dealership group head office, my car was due at the dealership this morning so fingers crossed I'll be collecting later this week! :)

GLA deliveries rarely fall back. They're typically 7-10 days from factory

GLA deliveries rarely fall back. They're typically 7-10 days from factory
I assume my E Coupe is built in Germany, I ordered it about 10th April and have been told build date is 9th June and with the dealer for delivery on 28th June - 19 days ?? Does this sound right ?

I assume my E Coupe is built in Germany, I ordered it about 10th April and have been told build date is 9th June and with the dealer for delivery on 28th June - 19 days ?? Does this sound right ?

Yes, that's right. They can often come forward though. That's just a target date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom