New GLE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeorgianSteve

Car
Mercedes-Benz GLE
Picked this up - new GLE 300d 4MATIC Premium with 7 seats in Cavansite Blue, 2020.5MY.
Have always loved this colour, finally got this after many years of Obsidian Black.

Attachments

• 259D7668-0618-4432-ABC7-FB0F7F34CA08.jpeg
    259D7668-0618-4432-ABC7-FB0F7F34CA08.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Picked this up - new GLE 300d 4MATIC Premium with 7 seats in Cavansite Blue, 2020.5MY.
Have always loved this colour, finally got this after many years of Obsidian Black.
That’s blooming lovely 👍🏻

Great looking car with the latest mbux system
Great drive as well enjoy

Beautiful. Enjoy.
That was the colour of my first c class.
What colour is the interior? Black?
Thank you - yes black Nappa leather. Here are a couple of photos

Attachments

• F025B6A3-19AF-4B6E-A01A-4FDA43F39BFA.jpeg
    F025B6A3-19AF-4B6E-A01A-4FDA43F39BFA.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 6BD8DC73-1C1C-448D-88D5-D9F47AB4D21E.jpeg
    6BD8DC73-1C1C-448D-88D5-D9F47AB4D21E.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 25
Looks really nice :cool: what’s the 6th/7th seats like room wise?

Looks really nice :cool: what’s the 6th/7th seats like room wise?
Thank you, haven’t used them just yet. Mainly got this model as you get 4-zone climate control and electric middle row seats (which by the way are worth it). By the looks of it the third row is for children but it’s worth having these anyway. No doubt come resell the car would be worth more than that 5-seater anyway

Note for the 2020.5 MY the buttons either size of the trackpad are matte black; the ones on launch were shiny silver and a fingerprint magnet

GLE only comes with black leather .. crazy lack of choice

GLE only comes with black leather .. crazy lack of choice
Oh no, that’s going to cause a problem for me then. Waiting for the GLE63S to become available and I like light coloured interiors :(

Seems as though all black or black with truffle (brown) inserts are the only interior choices for the GLE53.

Either that or bespoke order through AMG’s studio - could get ex-benzive though! :cool:

Thank you, haven’t used them just yet. Mainly got this model as you get 4-zone climate control and electric middle row seats (which by the way are worth it). By the looks of it the third row is for children but it’s worth having these anyway. No doubt come resell the car would be worth more than that 5-seater anyway
As you say, no doubt a resale benefit but also incredibly useful on occasions.

I needed 6 seats so my older GL ticked the box for me at the time and I’m still really happy with it. I think when the kids are quite small you still need a decent bit of room for the car seats and room to get them all in and out safely etc, as well as a reasonable amount of luggage space :thumb:

If you don’t need 6 or 7 seats all the time, but just the flexibility for extra seats on occasion this could be the perfect size vehicle in the MB lineup. Are the 6th/7th seats electric to fold as well? :cool:

Love the electric middle row you have and the interior looks fantastic. Black might not be the most unusual colour for an interior but for many users of these sorts of cars it is probably the most practical choice :)

We had a GLE 300 for a month on hire in April.

Absolutely loved it! Far better than the RR it temporarily replaced.

The new MY cars look so great with those alloys 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom