new grille fitted, wheels next...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RickyBurrows

Banned
Car
Mercedes e320 cdi sport
Fitted the new grille not sure on it yet but with the new wheels ordered im hoping it will all tie in good and grow on me.

Before

View attachment 64221

Now

ForumRunner_20170803_001610.jpg

Think I'm going to paint the the top and the edge all the way round body colour (silver) it's to in your face I think.

The grille looks great but not so sure about the blacked out lights.

Honestly, I preferred the before grille, the totally black grille looks odd against the tinted lights. I think the after grille in chrome would look better. Just my opinion though.

Honestly, I preferred the before grille, the totally black grille looks odd against the tinted lights. I think the after grille in chrome would look better. Just my opinion though.

Yeah I'm not sold on it I have an idea I'm going to try I like the style of the oem grille I'm just not convinced on the all black, as for the chrome idea my car has no chrome on it so will look even worse, I'm going to paint around the edge the same colour as the car so it's still has that clean look but less in your face black, I'll try get it painted today and take another picture.

Blacked out lights not good :eek:

Same opinion as others really, grill looks good - the lights would look better standard.

Gosh.

All painted when I get 5 minutes I'll fit it and hopefully that will be the grille sorted, I don't think I've ever seen a 211 with a grill painted like this so should be a good touch.

ForumRunner_20170803_143506.jpg

ForumRunner_20170803_143219.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20170803_143326.jpg
    ForumRunner_20170803_143326.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 18
What do you think? Me personally I love it :) just need that front splitter now that will finish it off nicely I think.

Mr Plod is going to love the black lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom