New guy from Somerset!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnstee

Car
honda accord
Hi all,

Just joined the forum as mad about AMG's and olderclassic Mercs..and hope one day, to have a chance to own one of either. By that, you'll know I don't own a Merc at present:(, but buy and read up all the latest info, as well as what's happening with the classics!

Will keep on picking up all the latest gen from this excellent forum.

Cheers,

Jon

Thanks mate. Love the latest models, but probably looking at 90's AMG's(looked after!) and R129 SL's! So solid! Also the early 90's S Class. Some are rare now. 600 sel! Yum!

Annoying when you like SLK's and CLK'S too!!!

Welcome jon, excellent taste, the R129 SL an excellently built car. For a more wallet-friendly way into ownership have you considered a 190?

Cheers guys for the welcome. Hoping for a long and fruitful time and this is a great start! Sharps, yes, have considered the 190 too and always liked the 2.6..though the 2.3 and 2.5 Cossie is lovely but supposedly temperamental?
I'm going to love picking one out sometime not too distant future.

Now this is nice!!

Mercedes 190E 2.6 AMG For Sale (1992) on Car And Classic UK [C582353]

My future plan is to put the buy in storage in Clevedon in Somerset, as no other room where I live..plus a good classic and/or AMG i would not want sitting outside!! Will go on classic insurance and do a couple of thou a year..hence interest in R129 models for sunny days out! With luck budget will be £5-10k..possibly more..even better if a Forum member turns up a winner!!

Hi New myself.......looking for info before purchase of lodes classic SL....good luck Steve

Welcome to MBClub. Keep an eye in the MBClub classifieds for members' cars for sale.

Ah wrong forum

:)

Yes, welcome.

many thanks guys. Hope to be showing off a nice acquisition in near future!

Cheers,

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom