New guy Wisbech area.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smitt

Car
E250 W207
Hi guys.

Recently bought a late 2013 E250 W207 Convertible.

S'not my first Merc bit it is the most expensive and one I am going to keep for a while (maybe) but I have to say I am not inherently a Merc guy so right now keeping this car really depends on how it performs and how much more trouble I have with it.

Anyway, I will explain my wows in the relevant section, if you have one on “this car might not last long” but before then I will see if there are any meets going on near me.

Hi and welcome to the forum mate. Not too far away in Peterborough. Dave

Thanks guys,

Peterborough is about 30 - 40 minutes from me, depending on where in PB.

I will start my story on "My Mercedes Woes" later, (not wows - but I dont have the edit option)

Will I get told off for running down a Mercedes garage for being useless ?

Hello and welcome, there's a meet up in Cambourne on Sunday 28th if you're interested, check out the events section.

Hello and welcome, there's a meet up in Cambourne on Sunday 28th if you're interested, check out the events section.

I saw that and it is possible, but I hear that it is going to be raining and our first drive out should really be with the top down, but I will ask the events coordinator and let you know.

I started writing the story of how I become the owner of this car and because everything has a beginning and a middle and an end the whole thing went on a bit, but it is all relevant and my "run inns" with the Mercedes dealerships could help others, so I was wondering, is there a section for night time stories ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom