New here - ordering SLK 55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oilridge

Car
audi s4
Hi All,
Getting ready to order our first AMG and I have a question. Does the standard sports suspension on the SLK 55 have the comfort/sport options? or do I need to select the performance package?
The Merc config is not online as most probably know and the German one is...well..in German.
Is there a general consensus on how effective the comfort setting is? I do expect a firm ride for this type of car and quite used to that however would be nice to know you could soften things up over longer distance.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Planning to order in Hyacinth Red, hopefully don't have to wait too long to get that colour

Cheers!

I think I've posted this in the wrong place. Can Admin move it to Technical Suspension/Wheels please, thank you

The AMG doesn't have adaptive suspension as standard, but I've found the ride to be very good considering the type of car it is. Certainly an improvement on that of my previous R171 SLK350, which had sports suspension.

As far as I know, the Dynamic Handling Package is only available on on the non-AMG models. The Performance Package for the AMG includes what the price list describes as "AMG Performance Suspension" but it doesn't elaborate on what that comprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom