NEW HERE, W202 C280 elegance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulus280

Car
mercedes c280
hi guys just bought a c280 elegance with the v6 2.8,been looking for one for ages and one finally came up,has all the toys electric seats,head rests,light up sun visor and out side temp sensor,only thing it does not have is leather and sunroof,but being a 1 owner 100k from new with full benz history had to take it,will post some pics later,its smoke silver(tho looks gold) and returning 28mpg on a 70 mile a day commute driving a steady 70.75

2lkz9fs.jpg

Hi lovely car, mine is the baby C180 Elegance with leather, you can pick up an interior from a breakers yard for next to nothing. You may only need the covers.

Derick.

Lovely. Smoke Silver is great colour when polished up. You should be able to get a full leather interior at a reasonable price if you keep a look out. Enjoy the car.

thanks guys,yeah local breakers has 2 so plan on going down there to check for seats :)after looking around it seems the other colour of the cladding is 7176 mussel grey, can any one confirm this as i need to touch up the rear bumper where the old lady who owned it before bumped it when parking :(

I'm now reminiscing about my 96 C280 Elegance I once owned, my 1st Merc. Silver with black leather and AMG monoblocks. I loved that car. It drove 'like a Merc' should. Two Mercs later and neither drive like that very first MB experience. Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Very nice. I've got 1996 C280 I6 in Azurite Blue with full beige leather - enjoy the experience

well just a little up date,done 3000 miles in her now and loving every minute of it, i co mute 70 miles a day so have been testing driving styles and diff fuels, have found that if i use esso fuel and not supermarket fuels i am getting up to 4 mpg more!!!! i have had it down to 26 mpg doing 80,85 on asda fuel,now i keep it to 65,70 max(which is very hard in this as so smooth) but have just racked up 31mpg for the 2nd week running now,also changed oil and air filter, best 600 quid i ever spent on this beast and still surprises me how it picks up from 60 if u stamp it!!! defo will have another 202

New or old, Mercs do have an appeal. Glad to hear that you are having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom