"New "Honda Accord revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Here's a link to some pics of the new Honda Accord due to go on show at the Geneva motor show. http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/news-story.jsp?news_id=17033 Does the front look familiar? :rolleyes: The interior is a direct lift of the current Legend which at £35,000 plus and a depreciation curve like the North Face of the Eiger has had few takers in the UK. :eek: A great pity since its a beautifully engineered car. :( However it will mean a much needed improvement to the ACCORD interior. Link that to a reputation for reliability and other marques better look out.:)

The estate looks like it has the potential to be sexy, nevermind attractive!! Let's hope the reality lives up to the spyshots and publicity teaser photos.

stolen from somewhere.

I did say the Honda diesel was impressive, until I came across this, which could easily replace the clatterwagon at some point.

Attachments

• typo01accordian.jpg
    typo01accordian.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 70
stolen from somewhere.

I did say the Honda diesel was impressive, until I came across this, which could easily replace the clatterwagon at some point.

Got extremely good write ups but unfortunately no automatic transmission model. :( The 5 speed auto from the spec B would have been the icing on the cake. :rock: Initially only available in legacy estate form in the UK due to "engine supply issues?" but later to be available in the legacy saloon and the new Impreza and Forester. There is talk of a 6 cylinder for the Tribeca but rumours only.:confused:

Last edited:
. There is talk of a 6 cylinder for the Tribeca but rumours only.:confused:

hmmmmm, I think that should be lost in transit to be honest. Still, if it floats peoples switches!

I am going to wait for the next gen outback and see. I am just in the process of buying a new property, and the size the mortage I have is making me wonder quite how mad I am.

I would certainly tell people the Honda diesel is good if people want to have a look at one of them as well.

Mercedes have better interiors tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom