New Honda NSX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the old one, and I agree that it looks good.

Nice!

Honda needs an interesting model fast, their entire lineup is currently lackluster!

Nice!

Honda needs an interesting model fast, their entire lineup is currently lackluster!

Indeed. They have no current CRX, S2000, Prelude, Legend. The cars they do have are good, but not exactly exciting.

Last edited:
Yup, love that.

Very Aventador meets DBS on a budget.

Be interesting to see what figures - the NSX was quite quick I seem to remember.

There were details in Autocar a couple of months back

400+ bhp , hybrid

Wow!!

Wot, no rear wiper??

The original is the only supercar I ever really wanted and was within my grasp until recent years. Silly me.

Love it. Wonder how much it will cost, probably too much for my pocket.

Short answer: I spoke to Honda about price and ... they don't know. But the sales guys say it will be about the same as an R8. (Which R8...?) But...

Long answer: it's being made in the USA and so it will be priced to be competitive over there and that means there's a LOT of scope for currency movement making it quite a different price here come launch time.

FWIW, I don't like its styling. Too aggressive and not as elegant as the old NSX (I would say that, of course). But then I don't like many of its modern peers, so I'm not the target market! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom