New Hyundai Genesis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
The Hyundai Genesis is officially coming to the UK. Naturally over here it won't be the sales hit it appears to be in the US. This ad is great, wonder how long before someone tries to replicate the stunt? http://youtu.be/EPTIXldrq3Q

that's quite a show, I wonder what they'll be priced at

Believe it's likely to be 37.5k or early 40s. In the UK we're getting the 3.8 v6 here and jot the 5 litre V8, don't believe there are any diesels. These could be a cracking used buy in a few years!

I predict that for the UK market they will be overpriced [ at official list price] as all these US oriental luxury brands are. That's maybe why they have never taken off in the UK as they have in the states??

Had the 3.8 V6 as a hire car a few years back, lovely drive and nice sound track.

They should have had another convoy of S Class in the next lane.

[YOUTUBE]BYY7OfQ4-5A[/YOUTUBE]

And Volvos

[YOUTUBE]aNi17YLnZpg[/YOUTUBE]

Surprisingly this was in UK price lists
1089_2.jpg

"It's imported in very limited numbers, to order only "

Believe it's likely to be 37.5k or early 40s. In the UK we're getting the 3.8 v6 here and jot the 5 litre V8, don't believe there are any diesels. These could be a cracking used buy in a few years!

Nah - grab yourself one of these
media

Hyundai XG30 3.0 V6 4dr Auto

I predict that for the UK market they will be overpriced [ at official list price] as all these US oriental luxury brands are. That's maybe why they have never taken off in the UK as they have in the states??

Even if they were much cheaper they are not going to sell much more -so they try to make as much as possible per unit from the limited UK sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom