New Insurance Rules

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would far rather be insured by AVIVA than Admiral.

I am with Aviva on both cars for 10 years now, no complaints.

I also had a claim dealt with by Aviva recently (claiming off a third party policy, not ofg my own policy), agian no complaints there as well.

Last edited:
I would far rather be insured by AVIVA than Admiral.
Well, I thought I'd like to return to Aviva with the 2 cars (my L200 remained with them when I switched the cars to Admiral) so I phoned them. They said my L200 policy was a multi car policy:dk: so the cars could be added to that policy. As well as not including legal expenses, European comprehensive cover & having higher excesses their quote was approx £100 higher than the online quote:fail: Renewed with Admiral.

Well, I thought I'd like to return to Aviva with the 2 cars (my L200 remained with them when I switched the cars to Admiral) so I phoned them. They said my L200 policy was a multi car policy:dk: so the cars could be added to that policy. As well as not including legal expenses, European comprehensive cover & having higher excesses their quote was approx £100 higher than the online quote:fail: Renewed with Admiral.
You won't know how good/bad your insurance is until you claim on it.

Just renewed my insurance now. Was asked for driving licence number but not NI. For first time a multi car policy was actually cheaper for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom