New(ish) member in teesside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cheddar

SUPPORTER
Car
CLK63 AMG, s211 E320 CDI
Hi all,
Thought it's overdue I introduced myself around here.
Been lurking for some years before finally getting registered a short while back, I hope I can contribute to a great forum/club in the future.
I've only had a coup,e of merc's in my time, started with an '05 CLK55 and loved it enough to move onto what I should've bough originally after a year, a 2008 CLK63. Love the car, no regrets.
Thanks all,
Gav.

Hello and welcome to the forum Gav. Post a pic or two of your motor when you get a minute.

yep davy, done.
Happy, i'm trying to but it fails, think i need to shrink them down to get them below the file size limit?
cheers, gav.

Think I've managed to do it from my phone
82be0e7cc7b0b57ef969a508141f6f9a.jpg
6c34bb4ae1d8ef7fd6dc1b6d5607b1cc.jpg

Cheers guys.
Unfortunately the car doesn't look quite like that as we speak, major repairs are underway and the entire engine should be out tonight. Was only a minor issue but it's getting preventative jobs done at the same time (headbolts, lifters etc).
49a0a1bbb356077e62e500754fc8c856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really stunning car. Looks so good. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome Gav, you certainly are not hanging about! Where about in Teesside are you pal?

Hi Abb.
I'm in marske, work in middlesbrough.
Engine and gearbox are now out together, the many jobs I want to get sorted can now commence.
Not in a any great rush to complete the work as I have a scrappy little car to use for now and I'm saving loads on fuel to spend on engine parts lol.
As it looks today:
61748ba855bc1a0b04502f933261a27a.jpg
06488ee16036d946f0a5074ff8e3098f.jpg

cheddar said:
Hi Abb. I'm in marske, work in middlesbrough. Engine and gearbox are now out together, the many jobs I want to get sorted can now commence. Not in a any great rush to complete the work as I have a scrappy little car to use for now and I'm saving loads on fuel to spend on engine parts lol. As it looks today:

Gav this looks so complicated. Guess I know where to come when my engine/gear box needs fixing :) Keep us updated on how your getting on and if you ever need an extra pair of hands I'm not to away.

Gav this looks so complicated. Guess I know where to come when my engine/gear box needs fixing :) Keep us updated on how your getting on and if you ever need an extra pair of hands I'm not to away.

It's almost ready to go back in now, I'll start a thread with some details and photos when I've got some time. Good job I had another car as I've been in no rush to get this finished.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom