New Kid and S600L

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wak.....believe me S600's ain't that special.....get yourself an SLS then you would be a cool 17 year old! :D
Welcome to the forum.... nice to have a few wealthy people on here along with us paupers.....has your old man sold the 320 cabrio for £35k yet? :D
PHP:

Wakas, welcome to the forum, nice choice of motor I agree.
I suspect that you will just be the family chauffeur in the S600 which means that any hint of burying the throttle will result in a either a clip round the ear or a stern lecture and disapproving looks from the back seat :D

With regards to your first car I think you have had some good advice here ranging from get something sensible and affordable (Golf, Fiesta etc.) to go for it (S class) if you think you can handle it.
My advice is to start with something a little smaller than the S class, perhaps a C class. I've found that all the cars I've owned (admittedly only 3) and driven (a few more) have handled differently (sort of had different personalities) and I've learned from driving all of them in different circumstances. Jumping straight to a larger car might mean missing out on the fun of a nippy little run about.

Whatever you get, keep us posted :rock:

Wakas, welcome to the forum, nice choice of motor I agree.
I suspect that you will just be the family chauffeur in the S600 which means that any hint of burying the throttle will result in a either a clip round the ear or a stern lecture and disapproving looks from the back seat :D

With regards to your first car I think you have had some good advice here ranging from get something sensible and affordable (Golf, Fiesta etc.) to go for it (S class) if you think you can handle it.
My advice is to start with something a little smaller than the S class, perhaps a C class. I've found that all the cars I've owned (admittedly only 3) and driven (a few more) have handled differently (sort of had different personalities) and I've learned from driving all of them in different circumstances. Jumping straight to a larger car might mean missing out on the fun of a nippy little run about.

Whatever you get, keep us posted :rock:

Hi thanks for that and yh I was looking at the w204 c class but a early 2007/2008 model so by the time I do pass it would be around 4 years old so should be alright but time shall tell.

Wak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom