NEW kid on the Block - 1st Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W124Convertible

:bannana:Hi Everyone:bannana:
I am new here as I have purchased my 1st Mercedes W124 E320 Convertible and need a little help and advice, as you do with the older cars.

All I know about this merc is that it was built in time Mercedes built them like tanks and I have always loved this Model.

I have placed an advert in the Wanted section for some 17" or 18" AMG style 2 / Monoblock wheels. If anyone can help out drop me a PM.

I will search through the forum to help me resolve the little niggles the cars come with post up thread if I need more help.

:rock:Peace & Rock on:rock:

Hi & welcome, your car sounds nice,pics ? I think you'll find you cant be PMed till you've got 30 posts.

Michael G, look at your thread from 2 days ago.
Sorry to hijack,W124conv

hi

welcome i might have a set of 18 AMG will check and get back to you.

acid

Thanks every for the warm welcome :)

hi

welcome i might have a set of 18 AMG will check and get back to you.

acid

Hi BRABUSK8

Get back to me :D I would be interested :thumb:
Post up pictures or information of their condition here please. Immediate collection or arrange courier and will pay via prefered method.

Would they be a direct fit without any mods i.e. longer or shorter bolts etc

Last edited:
H&R have some good reviews.Remember that if you like do lower it is best if you get shocks to.By the way i`ve just got some H&Rs for me w124 yesterday

I got a chance to get some 17 x 8 Aero 1's with tyres for my W124. These are the Flat faced alloys with sharpe edges.

They suited to the W124 coupes/Convertible? :confused:

:bannana:BUMP:bannana:
Anyone on here selling some 18" AMG style 2 for a W124 ?
BRARABUS said he may have a set and get back to me but I cant PM him as new member I think.

Can someone please remind him to get in touch
thumb.gif

Thanks

Hi

Got a set of INTRA 8J X 18(H2) AMG monoblock style for my W124 Convertible should arrive Wed or Thurs.

Any one fiited these and do I need to buy longer or shorter bolts to fit these???

Hi

Got a set of INTRA 8J X 18(H2) AMG monoblock style for my W124 Convertible should arrive Wed or Thurs.

Any one fiited these and do I need to buy longer or shorter bolts to fit these???
You`ll need to change the bolts but i can`t remember if they are shorter.

How can I confirm the bolts I need, As wanted to get some of ebay before the wheels get here as thought they may be cheaper from there. Can I grab these from Halford or somewhere?

!! SOS !!

Can someone tell me the best/exact wheel & tyre package setup I need to go on my W124 E320 Convertible. I want to fit the 18" AMG Aero 2 style on my car and dont want it scrapping or rubbing.

What have people got or had running with no problem on there W124 Coupes with no issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom