New Knight Rider trailer and car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They should have got the original Shelby GT500 or have got the best in the range the new Shelby GT500 Cobra Hertz Edition, not just the stock GT500 Cobra. even though it will be a craking film and i cant wait for the release!

I'm a fan of mustangs..........i think the new kit looks good :rock:

im a huge fan of night rider i grew up on the series, and always wanted my own KITT, its one of the main reasons i modify my car, i want all the gadgets and toys, plus my mark 3 fiesta had the chasing lights you get off ebay, daft i know but it was cool when it was dark! brings me back to a time when i could dream, but putting it in to action now means paying hard earned money, no doubt the seris will give me fresh ideas and a host of new mods! i like the auto doors already!

but must get a mustang or my fathers E55 :devil:

Had an encounter with Steve BCS's Mustang - oh my - what a noise it made :devil: :devil:

I dunno, looks reasonable

Upon what, exactly, do you base that?

"It can access the internet, it can access satellites, it can access... you name it":rolleyes:

My car can do that. And it can access carparks, too! Ok, it can't say "Hello Mike", but given that I'm not called Mike, that's not really a problem for me.

I may be missing something, but a Mustang on frilly wheels, with solendoids in the doors, and a laptop in the glovebox that the producers are apparently so proud of is, to me, a pretty good indication of the quality of the programme they're making.

Upon what, exactly, do you base that?

"It can access the internet, it can access satellites, it can access... you name it":rolleyes:

My car can do that. And it can access carparks, too! Ok, it can't say "Hello Mike", but given that I'm not called Mike, that's not really a problem for me.

I may be missing something, but a Mustang on frilly wheels, with solendoids in the doors, and a laptop in the glovebox that the producers are apparently so proud of is, to me, a pretty good indication of the quality of the programme they're making.

Stop being so cynical my friend. It is not the fact that your car can do all these things:
1. It was a brilliant TV show which is making a comeback
2. No matter how many new gadgets your car has it will never be KITT

I understand that your car is very good, but alas it is not in a well known television show, so that's where it falls down.

Stop being so cynical my friend. It is not the fact that your car can do all these things:
1. It was a brilliant TV show which is making a comeback
2. No matter how many new gadgets your car has it will never be KITT

I understand that your car is very good, but alas it is not in a well known television show, so that's where it falls down.

:D :D

1. No it wasn't
2. Good

;)

Knight Rider in a Mustang? Not exactly sticking to the original TV series.

They should have got the original Shelby GT500 or have got the best in the range the new Shelby GT500 Cobra Hertz Edition, not just the stock GT500 Cobra. even though it will be a craking film and i cant wait for the release!

The new Hertz GT500 retails at £18,000/$35,000. We have the Mondeo.:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom