New Matt White S Class with Piano White Gloss Interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercMan1

I know this sounds yuck...but man does it look awesome in the 'flesh'..check out the pics I took at the showroom...

Attachments

• DSCN3329.JPG
    DSCN3329.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCN3320.JPG
    DSCN3320.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCN3316.JPG
    DSCN3316.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 223
Sounds yuck.

Is yuck - unless your name is Liberace!

Fabulous colour......for

fridges and toilets:eek::devil:

LOL

Pimp-tastic

I was speaking to an MB deale about these matt colours at the w/e - no waxing, no polishing out scratches, no touch-ups for chips, no T-Cut etc. for scrapes and marks, no claying or tar spot removal. Basically a freeking nightmare!! These matt finishes are just a fashion like those White Chanel watches.

S

lovely, i was playing with this combination on the design build page on mercedes website some days ago.. very attractive

one thing i find hilaraious was how the standard colour was a non metallic white back in the days.. maybe 70's or 80's... but then today people would pay upwards of £5k for what was once perceived as the cheapest paint option that was thrown in for free on cars of yesteryear...

Crazyyyy

one thing i find hilaraious was how the standard colour was a non metallic white back in the days.. maybe 70's or 80's... but then today people would pay upwards of £5k for what was once perceived as the cheapest paint option that was thrown in for free on cars of yesteryear...

Crazyyyy

Yes for example to get an Alfa 159 painted in the same red as an 8C is 15k! :eek:

I love it. Sexy as. You wouldn't buy it unless you could afford to replace next year though right? White's back in.

I like the interior. But I feel like it would get old real quick. And it will begin to look cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a giant Ford Ka

Not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom