New MB C43 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RL-C43 Coupe

Car
GLC43 AMG Coupe
Evening all!

Just purchased my first MB 2016 C43 moving from a Range Rover.

Have to say it's fantastic - great noise and good Mpg when I choose to drive sensibly!

Just trying to work out how everything works now.

One question I have from various videos online is that I'm sure I've seen the main command screen showing a large rev counter and other engine dynamic readings.

Can't seem to find how to display this?

Hello and welcome to the forum. I can't help with your query but congratulations on the new car. Post a pic or two when you get time.

Ant.

Hi and welcome

Off the top of my head, try

VEHICLE SETTINGS
DYNAMIC SETTINGS
ENGINE DATA

Congratulations! My father bought c43 for everyday driving nice car! Doing exhaust and c63 style rear bumper + remap to 420 bhp)

I think you may be referring to the stats you can pull up in race mode on the C63S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real nice, be sure to share some shots with us!

I thought this thread was regarding the proper v8 c43, oh well....

I thought this thread was regarding the proper v8 c43, oh well....

Naughty - he's in the fold after choosing not to buy a Beemer or Audi - he might get the bug and end up with a Black Series :cool:.

developer said:
Naughty - he's in the fold after choosing not to buy a Beemer or Audi - he might get the bug and end up with a Black Series :cool:.

I know a few riffraff type that own a Bs ;0))

For me it was a choice between a C63 or C43 and decision was based on the number of miles I do per year and general fuel consumption for both in "normal" driving mode.

Had an average of 38 on a 50 mile office drive this morning in a bit of M25 traffic so I'm pleased.

For me it was a choice between a C63 or C43 and decision was based on the number of miles I do per year and general fuel consumption for both in "normal" driving mode.

Had an average of 38 on a 50 mile office drive this morning in a bit of M25 traffic so I'm pleased.

That's impressive, we've only got low 30s even when driving in eco mode using sail mode. Average MPG is 28 over the first 5,000 miles.

Post some pics :thumb:

Welcome mate. Quick query....how do you rate the RR? Was it a sport?

If I understand it correctly HP and TORQUE in the middle, then OIL and GEARBOX temp on either side.

My RR was the full fat Vogue SE 2012 L322 4.4 TDV8.

Fantastic motor ,comfortable and I had no issues with it.

Wouldn't recommend one for short town journeys due to the DPF filter needing doing which costs approx £1000 apparently , mine was 99% motorway driving so never had an issue.

Typical consumption driving sensibly was 24 mpg.

I've not owned a RR as I can't stand them but 24mpg out of a 2.5 tonnes of metal is a very good result. Modern engines are incredibly frugal.

That's impressive, we've only got low 30s even when driving in eco mode using sail mode. Average MPG is 28 over the first 5,000 miles.

Post some pics :thumb:

Should have gone for the C63, mine's done 26.5mpg over 8500 miles of mixed motoring........1.5mpg worse isn't bad for the all-important extra two cylinders.

RR

Worth it every time I press the loud pedal and boy is it loud.......

RR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom