New Meet? Looking for ideas. Wirral, Chester, liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DR1VER

Car
1983 Mercedes 500SE, 1964 Ford Galaxie Conv, 2001 Land Rover Discovery V8, 1972 Toyota Crown Coupe
Hi Guys

I'm on the Wirral and would like to start a monthly meet for local merc owners. I'm thinking a week night at 7.30 e.g 1st wednesday of the month. Anyone got any ideas for a location. Also let me know if you are local to me and could help me put some ideas together.

Thanks

Richard

I should have my premisis up and open within the next few weeks, you would be more than welcome to use it.

There is a Beefeater type place right by J25 of the M6 which has a massive car park food/drink and a Travel lodge attached for any over nighters if that is of use to people.

Sounds good. Anymore suggetions would be great. Also let me know if its something you would come to. Hopefully i'll get something sorted for august

Sounds good, nice idea.

Depending on the old diary, I may turn up!!

Sounds good guys, i'll get a place sorted after the weekend and let you know. I think it'll be useful to meet up once a month and put a face to names. I might even bring the old 300E-24 out of hiding!

DR1VER said:
Sounds good guys, i'll get a place sorted after the weekend and let you know. I think it'll be useful to meet up once a month and put a face to names. I might even bring the old 300E-24 out of hiding!

In that case, so will I! :p

Hi guys, this is looking good. I'm gonna go with J25 of M6 for the 1st tuesday of every month at 7.30 (pm) in Beefeater car park. J25 is directly in between Wigan and St Helens. This makes its accessible for people from Cheshire, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester and pretty easy to get to for people coming from a bit further a-field.

Keep your comments coming and let me know if you are going to come along.

regards

Richard

Am going for a blast down to Aberystwyth in the morning. Leaving at 8am and going down A483 past Wrexham etc. I have to go and sort my caravan out, as we rent it out, so if you fancy a nice drive...? have a beer down there and sort the meet out if you like? Could meet you at Maccies en route. Anyone from the North/Wirral/ PRESCOT !! interested?

Last edited:
DR1VER said:
Hi guys, this is looking good. I'm gonna go with J25 of M6 for the 1st tuesday of every month at 7.30 (pm) in Beefeater car park. J25 is directly in between Wigan and St Helens. This makes its accessible for people from Cheshire, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester and pretty easy to get to for people coming from a bit further a-field.

Keep your comments coming and let me know if you are going to come along.

regards

Richard

I intend to be there - will bring the 300E-24v if I can prise it away from 'er indoors!

Nope but its only 3 weeks away so dont worry. i'd be up for the drive down to aber if I wasnt in work tommorow. iwent to uni there and my sister is at uni there now. It was in uni that I bought my first merc, a 1988 260E auto. awesome drive down there in a 260 with amg's and lowered.

So are we saying that the first one will be 1 August?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom