New member Alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice wheels!

I see that they do have a diamond cut, so keep them very clean and ideally well waxed around that area in an effort to try and prolong the finish.
I was very carefully inspecing my diamond cut alloys that were refurbished in the summer and have probably done 1,000 mile since. I can see the clear coat is starting to fail, and it will only be a matter of time before they look rubbish. I am so wishing I'd just gone plain powder coat, hence my recommendation to you earlier. One to consider if you ever get your nice new alloys refurbed in the future.

Nice to see another CLK430, I'm not sure if there are that many around these days.

Alex225 had his S class alloys recent diamond cut, and went for a light grey on the inside of the run to accentuate the diamond cut, rather than leaving it all silver. Worth looking at his thread...
Any chance you could post a link to this thread, I couldn't find it using search?

Nice to see another CLK430, I'm not sure if there are that many around these days.

Any chance you could post a link to this thread, I couldn't find it using search?

This is the thread:

An exercise in how to look after and bring back an S-class to its best.

The alloy specific refurb pics are at the top of page 5, post #81 if you want to skip ahead.

Welcome to the forum! Good looking ride ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom